Nursing Diagnosis for Cholera
- Deficient fluid volume related to excessive fluid loss through the stool or emesis
- Imbalanced Nutrition: Less Than Body Requirements related to loss of fluids through diarrhea, inadequate intake
- Risk for infection related to microorganisms that penetrate the gastrointestinal tract.
- Impaired Skin Integrity: perianal, related to irritation from diarrhea
- Anxiety related to separation from parents, unfamiliar environment, a stressful procedure.
- Interrupted Family Processes related to crisis situations, lack of knowledge about diseases, treatment of clients.